HOW ARE THE FREE ENGLISH LESSONS ORGANISED?
Shakespeare School is a teacher-training centre for the University of Cambridge’s Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).
As part of the Cambridge CELTA certification programme, Shakespeare School needs volunteer students to attend free English lessons delivered by our student teachers. These free English classes are organised starting from the elementary to upper intermediate levels. All lessons are strictly monitored by experienced Shakespeare School teacher trainers.
HOW CAN I ENROLL FOR FREE ENGLISH LESSONS?
- Visit the Shakespeare School Victoriei branch between:
11:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN ARE THE FREE CLASSES SCHEDULED?
The course starts on the 10th of January 2015 and ends on the 6th of June 2015. Classes are held every Saturday (except the 11th of April and the 2nd of May) from 9:30 am to 11:45 am.
COURSE DATES IN 2015:
10 January 2015 - 06 June 2015
CAN I JOIN AFTER THE START DATE?
Yes, if there are places available on the course.
WHAT IS THE COURSE CONTENT?
- Analysing and practising grammar structures
- Practising a wide range of vocabulary structures to be used in everyday situations
- Improving pronunciation
- Improving the 4 language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Developing motivation and confidence in English
ARE THERE ANY ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS?
To join a free English class, you must:
- be at least 16 years old
- agree to study for 4 weeks
- agree to come to class on time
- pay a deposit of 200 RON for the course
IS THE DEPOSIT REFUNDABLE?
If you attend 80% or more of the classes, you will receive the deposit back. You are allowed to absent yourself from class for a valid reason.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER CONDITIONS?
For the English classes to be effective and for the teacher training program to proceed without disturbances, full attendance is required. You must:
- attend on the first day of class
- tell Shakespeare School if you need to be absent from class
- tell Shakespeare School if you are no longer able to attend class. Places on the course are limited and are given on a first-come first served basis. Over time, you will probably repeat materials.
Are you ready then for you free English lessons? Then get in contact with us!
“This course will be really useful when I go back to school and I hope my students will benefit from all I have learned.”
Marta J., Spain
“Although very intense, the CELTA course has to be where I have learned the most about teaching.”
Diana Graur, Romania
“I honestly can’t imagine teaching without the knowledge I’ve gained through the CELTA training.”
Ramona Ivan, Romania