2022 CELTA COURSE FEES & DATES
The 2022 Cambridge CELTA course costs:
- £1200 CELTA part-time (fully online - CELTA platform & Zoom) - 15 January-5 June
- £1000 Last Minute* £1200 *If you register before January 3rd, 2022
- £1200 CELTA intensive 1 (offline, Shakespeare School Mosilor) - 13 June-8 July
- £1100 Early Bird* £1200
- £1200 CELTA intensive 2 (offline, Shakespeare School Brancoveanu) - 1 August - 26 August
- £1100 Early Bird* £1200
Early Bird Discount is applied for enrollments made at least 8 Weeks before the course starts.
This cost includes a £400 enrollment deposit that will secure your place on the course. Your remaining course fee of £800 (£700 for early birds) must be paid 6 weeks before your course begins.
CELTA candidates are required to pay a £400 enrollment fee in a maximum of 5 days upon acceptance on the course. The deposit is non-refundable.
This deposit is paid after the CELTA candidate has completed the application process, an interview with one of our teacher trainers, and has been accepted onto the course. Once payment of the enrollment fee has been made, we confirm a place on the course.
CELTA COURSE COST:
The course fee is £1200 (part-time/ intensive) or £1100 Early Bird Fee and is due six weeks before the course starts. Applicants will receive an email reminder regarding when this fee is due.
The total price includes: all course tuition, all study material required for the course, free on-site internet and email access, advice and support from Shakespeare Training staff.
NO APPLICATION FEE:
There is no fee to apply for the Shakespeare School CELTA, and applicants are in no way committed to taking the course after submitting an application. Because places are limited on our CELTA courses (the maximum ratio of trainees to teacher trainers is 6:1), it is advisable to apply for a place as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
The full CELTA course fees as quoted on your proforma invoice must be paid at least 6 weeks before the course start date. We cannot guarantee to hold your place on the course unless all fees are paid in full and on time. Students with unpaid fees will be refused entry to classes.
It is your responsibility to cover all bank charges and exchange rate differences for payments.
COURSE DATES 2022
- CELTA part-time (fully online - CELTA platform & Zoom) - 15 January-5 June - Enrollment in process
- CELTA intensive 1 (offline, Shakespeare School Mosilor) - 13 June-8 July - Enrollment in process
- CELTA intensive 2 (offline, Shakespeare School Brancoveanu) - 1 August - 26 August - Enrollment in process
No more questions about the CELTA course fees?
“This course will be really useful when I go back to school and I hope my students will benefit from all I have learned.”
Marta J., Spain
“Although very intense, the CELTA course has to be where I have learned the most about teaching.”
Diana Graur, Romania
“I honestly can’t imagine teaching without the knowledge I’ve gained through the CELTA training.”
Ramona Ivan, Romania